Tuesday, August 23

g-rad

\
All photos by Alex Lovell-Smith.
After 5 1/2 years at university (including an exchange in Beijing), I finally have graduated with three qualifications. Although I was anxious during the week leading up to graduation, once my family arrived in Dunedin the tight knot in my stomach untangled and I started to see the joyous (and totally cheesy) side to it all. The ceremony itself was slightly tired and lack-lustre, but my friends near and far, family, boyfriend and his family reminded me of the great support and love they have provided me. It's heartwarming and, if I dwell on it too much, overwhelming.

I only have two months left in Dunedin before I move up north for a new job. I'm not sure how all that is going to turn out but right now I'm filled with a deep affection for Dunedin -- one that will no doubt probably bring me back here for another stint.

xx
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us your thoughts! xx